Wednesday 4 September 2013

How I Told Asda What I Thought Of Them



A while ago a big poster went up saying that a new Asda store was going to be built. They were going to have to knock down the local dogs home and some beautiful woodland. We lived just a little too far away to have a say with the planners, but I WAS FURIOUS that they were making the dogs home move and tearing up so many trees.

I moaned and complained so much to mom and dad that they said:
"well shut up moaning and do something about it then"
So I did. I emailed the Asda head office and told them exactly what I thought of them. The phoned me up to explain it all. I still wasn't happy but at least I had my say.

The new Asda is almost finished now. It's big and ugly, and the trees were much better.

SHAME ON YOU ASDA

1 comment:

  1. Hiya

    We were very proud you stood up to Asda.

    love mom x

    ReplyDelete